Terms and Conditions
- AusDoCC Inc. and all volunteer suppliers reserve the right to change the topics and presenters if necessary. The information is correct at time of printing and posting.
- Attendees may be photographed at Connections 2023. We may also use the images to promote future AusDoCC events and information and they may appear on the internet and in publications. They will not be passed on to a third party. By submitting this registration form you give consent. Please advise us in writing if you do not give consent.
- Companion Cards will be accepted for registered adults with a CCD who require the assistance of a companion and who could not otherwise attend Connections 2023. The adult with a CCD and Companion Card will register as a paid attendee and one companion will receive a free Connections 2023 registration (includes food and up to 3 nights’ accommodation), funded by AusDoCC. As a 100% volunteer led organisation, operating with fundraising, we would appreciate it if eligible participants and companions could explore NDIS supports as a first option. Click HERE to access Connections 2023 NDIS information.
Some sessions in the adults’ program require privacy for the adults with a CCD and may not be available to companions or support persons.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to Maja Palacios, Treasurer, AusDoCC Inc. Email: email@example.com.
- A full refund of Connections 2023 registration fees will be made for any cancellations received in writing before October 13, 2023.
- A 50% refund will apply on cancellations received between October 14 and November 10, 2023.
- There will be no refunds after November 10, 2023, although substitute delegates are welcome.
- Further considerations may be made under extenuating circumstances.
- To provide services to members and for this event, AusDoCC Inc. will receive your personal details to register you for attendance at the Connections 2023.
- Some of the personal information on your registration form is stored in our password-protected database to send you further information regarding Connections 2023 and for future reference for AusDoCC Inc.
- Only authorised personnel can access the secure database.
Covid protocols will be followed according to the state of Victoria at the time of Connections 2023. Currently evidence of covid testing is not required but for the safety of our community we advise that people do not attend if they are testing positive for Covid19. Hand sanitiser will be available. We encourage people to wear masks for protection if required.
- AusDoCC Postal: PO Box 533, Altona, Vic, 3018
- AusDoCC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connections 2023 Contacts
- Coordinator: Maree Maxfield email@example.com
- Finances: Maja Palacios firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare (3-12): Kristina Coburn email@example.com
- Teens: (13-17): Tanya Smith Austanya@gmail.com
- Volunteers: Hilary Bustillo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter: Margie Slater email@example.com