Parents, professionals, friends and family members
· Meet other parents and family members who understand exactly what CCDs are all about and the impacts on people’s lives.
· Join workshops to hear how others are going and share your stories.
· Choose electives that suit you to hear about diverse supports and practices such as psychology, allied health, CCD books, resources, genetics, CCD research, education and more.
· Don’t miss the opportunity to hear the adults with CCD give 3 minute speeches, then ask a panel those burning questions.
· Interact with some of the best CCD clinicians and researchers in the world.
Enjoy social activities and entertainment with the whole CCD community