Adults with a CCD
· Take part in a World Café with teens with a CCD to chat about some of the big issues.
· Enjoy a social outing to explore Melbourne or take part in a fun activity at the conference venue.
· Join in workshops with peer leaders, to look at quality of life and work out how it is, where it’s going and what could make it better
· Pick the brains of top, researchers and doctors and allied health workers. What works for CCD?
· Give a three minute speech to the parents and professionals to give them some insight in your lives. Be part of a panel where people can ask questions about life as an adult with the CCD.
· Join in the night time, entertainment and socialise with old and new friends.
· Be part of an event where everyone gets it. Spend time with other people who totally get it.
· Enjoy good food and your own sleeping space with a double bed and ensuite. Enjoy the grounds and facilities of University College.
· Enjoy three days of fun, learning and entertainment at the only camp available to kids, teens, and adults with a CCD and their families, friends and professionals.